Tuesday 13 September 2011

Welcome

For the past 3 years every time something ridiculous happens in my life I have attempted to find the humour in it, and filed it away in "blog about it". Well... this is it. I'm blogging.

For the record I'm aware that I've used the most basic blog template in existence. I just want to write shit down, not spend time finding the perfect shade of whatever to make this more aesthetically appealing. I have enough problems in my life, I don't need to be spending hours customizing fonts. I might throw down a picture every now and then for emphasis, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

In short, my view is that life is a project. And that is what this blog is about. 






1 comment:

  1. This post would be better if it was highlighted in maroon.

    ReplyDelete